2. Disregard for economy - overspending on drugs we don't need
3. Disregard for truth - drugs are marketed deceptively and FDA tests are meaningless because they are funded by the drug companies, who can choose which tests to send to the FDA. Further, the companies only have to show that the drug does *something*. Not that it actually works for the purpose for which it is marketed.
4. Deceptive marketing to physicians, and marketing to general practitioners more than trained professionals in mental health
5. Ghost-written studies in magazines
6. Over-pricing of current drugs, which are prescribed because of above deceptive marketing and which are often not even as effective as older drugs, which are no longer under patent
I could go on. I will go on, but later.