2K Blogger challenge is to come up with five things most people do not know about you. I am also entering this list into the 5 things contest sponsored by engtech.
1. I want to be famous. I want to be famous for an important book that I write. Don't ask what I'm doing to get that thing done.
2. I think about death all the time. Sort of the way men think about sex.
3. I enjoy good stories about gay sex. Men on men. Like Anne Rice's vampires and Queer as Folk.
4. I do almost nothing all day every day. Oh wait. People DO know that.
4a. I don't wish I were young again. I do wish I'd done more with my youth.
5. I think my stepmother was right to want nothing more in her life than to love and be loved.
What are yours? If you want to enter your list into engtech's contest, you'd better hurry. Here are his rules:
How to Participate
- Have a blog.
- Write a blog post about “Five Things”
- It has to be a NEW post published after February 13th, 2007.
- Link to this post and mention this contest.
- You can enter once per blog post.
- So you can enter multiple times with different lists of Five Things.
- Post a comment on this post with a link to your contest entry.
- I will be monitoring trackbacks, but posting a comment is the best way to ensure I don’t miss it.
- Contest deadline is 12:01 AM EST on March 31st, 2007.